Strathmore & District Chamber of Commerce & Town of Strathmore are seeking the participation of Three Vendors
The event is to promote and build the Tourism Industry within Strathmore and Surrounding Area. Various tourism operators and businesses impacted by tourism will be in attendance to learn, network and enjoy culinary samples available in Strathmore.
Why Be Involved?
- Promote and showcase Strathmore’s Culinary Industry
- Promote local business
- Provide Food Samples – We are asking vendors create food sample sizes between $1 – $3 each. Small hors d’oeuvres samples are recommended.
- You will require a copy of the health inspectors “special events form”.
- Provide your own disposable plates, napkins and serving utensils for food distribution and serving.
- Power is available
- Collect and record customer food coupons and you will be reimbursed at the close of the event.
Chamber of Commerce Commitments
- Will assist in the promotion of the events
- Will sell the food tickets to the guests
Tuesday, May 28 from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Where: Origin Malting & Brewery Co. (Strathmore)
Food Vendor Schedule: 4:30pm Setup
Service Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Event Closes & Clean-up: 10:00 PM
If you’re interested, please contact Alexandra Ross Economic Development Officer, Town of Strathmore: firstname.lastname@example.org.